Energy Storage Systems
To meet your needs Ablaze Green Energy can provide a reliable power source for your business through our PV battery energy storage systems.
With Solar PV being the first choice for renewable energy, businesses are now looking into alternative ways to capture excess exported energy generated during the daytime instead of directing it to the grid. The stored electricity can be used during the night hours when the PV panels are not generating electricity.
Ablaze Green Energy, can retro-fit battery backup systems to the existing installed PV system. To do so we analyse the energy production and consumption daily and propose the best storage system to suit your additional energy requirements.
Our accredited team, can seamlessly integrate the energy storage system and commission it to suit your load-sharing priorities.
Energy storage can provide backup power during disruptions with the critical load being potentially fed over the less important electrical devices, for example, the overhead LED lighting system can be supplied with continuous power to keep the place light up instead of supplying to a heavy-duty machine which might draw up all the stored energy in a short span of time and leave the end-user without power.
Our energy storage offers numerous benefits such as:
- Use stored energy at night hours and during the lean daylight hours
- Reduce energy bills by using stored energy rather than buying directly from the grid
- Maximising the PV systems potential
- Low carbon emission levels
- Achieve green credentials
- Continuous access to power during power cuts!
Ablaze Green Energy can install the following battery manufacturers below:
- Victron Lithium-Ion Phosphate Batteries from Victron Energy Blue Power
- LG Chem Resu-Lithium-Ion Polymer from LG Chem
- Hoppecke Premium Range Lithium-Ion Phosphate from Hoppecke Power From Innovation
- Growatt GBL1 Lithium-Ion from Growatt Powering Tomorrow
- Wattstor Lithium-Ion with Smart Management
- Pylon Lithium-Ion Phosphate from Pylon Technologies
- BYD ES Lithium-Ion from BYD
For all your Energy Storage requirements please call us on ‘0333 220 5498’ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of the team members will contact you shortly to discuss your energy storage requirements in detail.