The Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP) absorbs heat from outside and transfers it to indoor space in offices, homes or other buildings.
They can also perform the reverse process and act as a cooling system during the summer. They are usually installed in open spaces outside homes or office buildings and act as an efficient resource for producing green energy through natural resources.
There are two types of air source heat pumps.
- Air-to-air heat pumps– They absorb heat from outside and transfer it directly into the building to heat the indoor space. The heat is transferred via a mechanically ventilated system.
- Air-to-water heat pumps– They absorb heat from the outer atmosphere and transfer it through a central heating system to produce hot water and heating.
Advantages of Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP)
- No fuel storage required
- Easy and quick installation
- Durable with lifespan for up to 20 years
- Can produce hot water for immediate use
- Save on energy bills and reduce the carbon footprint
- Easy maintenance by a competent technician once a year
- Earn income as you produce heat – through UK’s Renewable Heat Incentive programme
- Can also operate with renewable resources – windmill and solar panels
- Can produce heat at an extremely low temperature such as -20 C
Installation of Air Source Heat Pumps
At Ablaze Green Energy, we will thoroughly review your site and understand your energy needs and provide you with a customized solution of Air Source Heat Pumps for your home or workplace. We also provide complete guidance and support for the installation within a short timescale at very competitive prices.
For more information on the best standalone ASHP solutions or a combined ASHP with Solar PV system solution for your business – please call our customer service team on ‘0333 220 5498‘ or email us your requirements at ‘email@example.com‘. One of our expert team members will contact you shortly to discuss your requirements.